Specialised structure and development for the post-operative phase of hair implants
- INCREASES SURVIVAL OF GRAFT
- STIMULATES GROWTH
- REDUCES SCARS AND SCABS
- IMPROVES PERSPIRATION OF THE SCALP
- REGULATES THE EXCESS OF SEBUM
- IMPROVES ITCHING SENSATIONS AND ERYTHEMA
- PREVENTS THE DEVELOPMENT OF MICROORGANISMS
- MINIMISES THE RISK OF INFECTION
- Elastic fabric Adaptability with no pressure
- Seamless No skin irritation
- High breathability Sense of comfort
The textile fibre that makes up the Regenactiv® technology is a natural and biodegradable main yarn (viscose of vegetable origin and chitin of marine origin, called Viscose CH) intertwoven with a second spin of ionised polyamide with silver called Polyamide Ion.
This novel and exclusive combination results, in contact with the skin, extra protection in the maintenance and improvement of its immunological and defensive qualities, enhancing the skin's natural mechanisms to deal with external factors that jeopardize its integrity .
The Regenactiv® technology is applied is many garments made for different parts of the body:
- "Foot care" line: socks indicated for use as prevention, in conditions such as mycosis of the feet, hyperhidrosis, hyperkeratosis and small diabetic foot injuries.
- "Body care" line: tubular and prosthetic socks (in development) oriented to cases of risk of pressure ulcers, both in the feet and in other parts of the body.
- "Body care" line: Gloves used as a complementary treatment in pathologies such as hand dermatitis.
- “Body care” line: top (in development) aimed at cases of breast edema and radiotherapy dermatitis.
- "Intimate care" line: collection of underwear and second skin garments (in development) indicated for cases of Butterfly Skin, keratosis ...
- "Body Care Line ”: collection of hair textile (hat and ribbon) oriented to cases of hair implants.
Any sensitive skin or that suffers an agression, is benefited by the use of these garments.
- Great adaptability over the entire donor area of the scalp, due to the flexibility of elastane fibres incorporated into the band’s anatomical design.
- Specialised woven structure designed to maintain the moisture balance promoting the natural recovery of the skin.
- The direction of the fibres follows the tension lines of the skin, favouring rapid and natural healing processes, improving the ultimate appearance of the operated area.
- Functional design: its specialised design protects the donor area against both local domestic factors (support when sitting or lying down, smoke, etc.), and environmental factors (sun, rain, accidental rubbing etc.), providing isolation and comfort to the covered areas during daily activity.
- HIGH BREATHABILITY: The nature of the structure of the fabric and the disposition of the fibres towards the outside confer high breathability, maintaining the skin’s natural balance.
- DECREASE SCAB FORMATION: The remains of skin from the surgery mould to the tissue via a physical-chemical gradient, acting permanently so that no substances or debris accumulate, thus preventing the excessive formation of scabs.
- REGULATES THE EXCESS OF SEBUM AND SWEAT: Absorbs all grease and any type of liquid from the dermis. It reduces the excess of sebum and sweat, maintaining a cleaner skin and with an adequate temperature, which provides a sensation of freshness in the skin.
- IMPROVES THE FEELING OF ITHCHINESS AND ERYTHEMA: Modulates inflammatory responses, promoting the reduction of symptoms such as itching and erythema (or red skin), which provides important discomfort relief.
- MINIMISES HEALING PERIOD: Favours microcirculation between layers of the skin, increasing cellular regeneration through the contributions of oxygen and nutrients, which ultimately reduces the healing period and makes for a faster recovery of the elasticity of the donor area.
- IMPROVES SENSITIVITY: The early recovery of the microcirculation and the sensitive nerve fibres of the skin reduces the sensation of post-operative hardening across the operated areas.
- FAVOURS GROWTH: By improving scarring, hair growth is accelerated across the donor area, allowing for the quick recovery of a normal appearance.
- One size fits all
- 41% viscose, CH 50% polyamide ion, 9% elastane
Made according to the ISO regulations: 9001 and ISO: 13485
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach
- Do not iron
- Wash using warm water