Development and special structure for the most sensitive of skins
Elastic yarn runs throughout the fabric providing a soft flexibility. The fabric ends are made to fully adapt to the shape of the leg, supporting it without squeezing.
Chafing and pressure points are minimised.
As the garment is seamless, it prevents excessive friction in critical areas where the foot suffers the most. Its high breathability and hydrophilic interior ability provides a physiological sensation of comfort by absorbing moisture, transporting it to the outside of the sock.
In addition, its novel weaving system enhances comfort and makes it extremely soft to the touch, offering greater performance and durability.
- Elastic fabric Adaptability with no pressure
- Seamless No skin irritation
- High breathability Sense of comfort
The textile fibre that makes up the Regenactiv® technology is a natural and biodegradable main yarn (viscose of vegetable origin and chitin of marine origin, called Viscose CH) intertwoven with a second spin of ionised polyamide with silver called Polyamide Ion.
This novel and exclusive combination results, in contact with the skin, extra protection in the maintenance and improvement of its immunological and defensive qualities, enhancing the skin's natural mechanisms to deal with external factors that jeopardize its integrity .
The Regenactiv® technology is applied is many garments made for different parts of the body:
- "Foot care" line: socks indicated for use as prevention, in conditions such as mycosis of the feet, hyperhidrosis, hyperkeratosis and small diabetic foot injuries.
- "Body care" line: tubular and prosthetic socks (in development) oriented to cases of risk of pressure ulcers, both in the feet and in other parts of the body.
- "Body care" line: Gloves used as a complementary treatment in pathologies such as hand dermatitis.
- “Body care” line: top (in development) aimed at cases of breast edema and radiotherapy dermatitis.
- "Intimate care" line: collection of underwear and second skin garments (in development) indicated for cases of Butterfly Skin, keratosis ...
- "Body Care Line ”: collection of hair textile (hat and ribbon) oriented to cases of hair implants.
Any sensitive skin or that suffers an agression, is benefited by the use of these garments.
- Special care and protection of the foot for daily comfort
- Greater adaptability for avoiding hyper pressure in sensitive areas or at risk zones
- Seamless to prevent chafing
186711.7 LEROS therapeutic sock BLACK S
186712.4 LEROS therapeutic sock BLACK M
186713.1 LEROS therapeutic sock BLACK L
186714.8 LEROS therapeutic sock WHITE S
186715.5 LEROS therapeutic sock WHITE M
186716.2 LEROS therapeutic sock WHITE L
Protection against fungi and bacteria:
– Prevents infections on skin lesions
– Prevents the appearance of bad odours
Prevents and avoids:
– Overheating of the skin
– Dermal irritation
Great Absorption Capacity:
– Absorbs excess moisture contributing to the appearance of an optimal skin environment
– Acting as a mechanical barrier to absorb excess liquid flow, improving skin’s own capacity for recovery
– Accelerates the recovery process of skin lesions by keeping the environment sterile
- H1 – Invisible
- S | 35/38
- M | 39/42
- L | 43/46
- 60% Viscose CH
- 37% Polyamide Ion
- 3% Elastane
Medical device class I
- Wash using warm water
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach